Monday, March 7, 2011

That's why

We just got back from a great weekend in Los Angeles. Photos are on my facebook. I am not going to post them here anymore, or use the girls names (they can be A and M) because I just want to be more careful on the internet. Nothing happened to me, but someone creepy started bothering me on my last blog. I had photos and I named names there. I abandoned that blog and eventually moved over here to continue blogging. I may occasionally post a link to a private photo on flickr, so if you want to see those photos, just add me as a contact or email me about how to do that. I use facebook more now. Something I used to dislike very much has ended up coming in handy. With the many friends and family I have there, it just makes sense to update it more often. The privacy setting and social capabilities meet my needs the best there.
But I do enjoy telling long winded, pointless stories. Voila; my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers